There are many good window and door manufacturers around. Unfortunately, the majority of them have absolutely no control over how their products are installed because they are sold to renovators or installation contractors who may or may not know how to properly replace ottawa vinyl windows or doors. Even the best new window or door products will not perform optimally if they are improperly installed. Moreover, if the contractor goes out of business after your job is complete, you’ve lost your installation warranty. With Capitall Windows those worries don’t exist. We’re here for you from start to finish and beyond.
- Rigid UPVC Window frames & sash are warranted against defects in materials for the lifetime from the date of installation.
- All hardware is warranted against defects for the lifetime.
- Craftsmanship of all Capitall Windows and door Ottawa products are warranted for lifetime from the date of installation.
- Insulated thermal edge glass units are warranted for the lifetime against seal failure.
- This warranty will be void if units are not installed in accordance with our instructions or are damaged in installation.
- This warranty does not cover damage of any kind caused by misuse, abuse or negligence, fire or acts of God.
- Capitall Windows Inc. agrees to repair or replace free of charge with zero deductible any part found to be defective.
- This warranty is fully transferable.
IT IS AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES:
- The title in the said articles shall remain with Seller, at the Purchaser’s risk until full payment of the purchase price and interest, as herein provided, and all monies due hereunder or any renewals or extensions thereof, or of said note or under any judgment recovered in respect of said note or contract shall have been paid. The said articles shall be kept at the Purchaser’s above address and shall not be removed without the consent of the Seller and the Purchaser shall not sell transfer and interest in the property or contract until full payment of the purchase price is made.
- Delivery and Installation is to be made as soon as possible and the Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform this agreement in whole or in part, if prevented by acts of God, public enemies, storms, fires, strikes, boycotts, unavoidable accidents, embargoes, shortage of labor, emergency regulations or other causes beyond its control.
- No work or alterations are to be done on the property unless specified and listed on this contract.
- The said goods shall and shall remain personal or removable property and shall not be deemed part of the realty, even though affixed or attached thereof. And whether or not placed upon a permanent foundation.
- Acceptance by the Seller of any renewal or collateral notes of the recovery of any judgment against the purchaser shall no way affect the rights of the Seller to repossession and sale of the articles and loss or destruction of the articles shall not be released the purchaser from payment in full.
- Time is of the essence of this agreement and should the Purchaser make default in payment hereunder. or violate any of its terms, or become bankrupt or insolvent or sell or dispose of the said articles contrary to the provision of this agreement, all installments shall immediately become due and payable and the Seller may forthwith take possession of the articles, and any accessories added hereto, without legal proceeding, and for such purpose may enter any premise with notice and shall not be responsible for any damage caused thereby.
- The Seller may keep the said articles and retain all monies paid on account thereof as liquidated damages and not as penalty, or may sell same at public or private sale, the surplus, if any, to be paid to the purchaser, and in case of deficiency, the Purchaser shall be liable to pay such deficiency.
- The Purchaser shall be liable for all costs of collections and other charges incurred as a result of default in payment.
- All warranties, conditions, and guarantees express or implied for the products herein sold are set in the within the contract and the parties by their signature hereto specifically exclude the provision of Sales Act, R.S.O. 1980 and amended and any other provincial or Dominion Statutes which can be excluded from the within the contract and this clause may be pleaded as an estoppel by the Vendor.
- The Purchaser may rescind the contract herein by delivering a notice of recession in writing to the Seller at its head office, or by forwarding a registered letter addressed to the said address, postmarked not later than 10 days after receipt of duplicate copy of this contract, setting out that the Purchaser wishes to respond the contract herein. Telephone calls shall not be considered as a notice of recession.
- This contract after its acceptance by the Vendor may not be canceled by the Purchaser after the period provided in the Consumer Protect Act and the purchaser shall be liable for the full contract price whether or not the purchaser accepts delivery of the within goods. The Purchaser acknowledges receipt of the true copy hereof.